Ingredients and method to make Baked peppery potato fries.
2 large russet / or other baking potato (peeled and cut into even sticks about 1/4 inch wide)
freshly ground black pepper to taste( I used black and red pepper blend from McCormick )
salt to taste (I used freshly ground sea salt )
3 tbsp olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 425 deg F
Line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper and keep aside
In a bowl add olive oil, salt to taste and pepper to taste and mix together.
Add the dried potatoes to the bowl and toss together until each of the potatoes are evenly coated with olive oil mixture.
Place the potatoes on the lined baking tray in a manner that they are not touching each other.
Bake
for about 15 to 20 minutes turning them over once in between to ensure
even baking. I baked for about 20 mins but if your potatoes are sliced
thinner you may need lesser time.
Remove when potatoes are golden and serve hot with ketchup.